We've put lots of extra procedures put in place to make your experience as safe and comfortable as possible for you.
If you are kept waiting longer than usual, please be patient while we prepare for you to enter the salon and get everything clean and safe ready for you to enter.
Please continue to wear a face-covering when visiting our Beauty Salon from Monday 19th July.
It is very important to us that we continue to keep our team and clients safe during this time.
Our team will continue to wear masks and visors when carrying out your treatments due to the close contact involved during our services.
All other existing safety measures and cleaning protocols remain in place.
We will regularly review our face-covering policy and will remove this once we feel it is safe to do so.
We all want to get back to normal as soon as we can :)
We will continue to email your consultation card to you before your appointment. Please check your details are up to date, then scroll down to the bottom of the card tick no / yes to these questions:
1. Are you required to be self-isolating?
2. Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough? / Do you have a high temperature? / Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell?
If you should be self-isolating or have any of the above symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive on time and alone for your appointment
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you.
- Please turn your mobile onto silent mode and put it away
- Wait outside the salon to be called in by a member of our team
If there is a queue outside, please be respectful of other peoples personal space. If queuing behind other clients, please stand at the side of our salon.
We will call you into the salon at the time of your appointment.
- Use the hand sanitising station when you enter and leave the salon
- Wait on the floor marking in front of our reception desk
- We’ll confirm receipt of your pre-screening questionnaire.
- Avoid touching anything during your visit unless invited to do so.
- Please let a member of our team know if you need to visit the bathroom or need any further assistance during your visit.
- Our contactless card machine takes payments up to £45.
- If you're having a treatment carried out, avoid wearing any jewellery on the area you are being treated for.
Our team are trained on how to keep you safe.
If you have any questions, please send us an email here and we'll get back to you.
- Please do not touch anything in the treatment room or get any personal belongings out of your bag. If you do touch anything, please let a member of our team know so this can be sanitised
- Your therapist will advise you if you need to remove any clothing
- Please undress accordingly and use the hooks to hang your clothes up
- When you are ready, lay on the treatment bed and your Therapist will enter the room if they have left so you can undress
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask and visor, will wash their hands before and after your treatment and will wearing gloves for all waxing, and tinting treatments
- Please be mindful not to touch your therapist during your treatment
- If you book for a Hollywood or Brazilian wax, we’ll place an individually packaged intimate hygiene wipe on the treatment bed for you to use before your treatment to freshen up.
- During this time, we have removed all face wipes from the salon. A complimentary individually packaged freshen up wipe will be in your treatment room for you to use before your treatment if you wish to use one.
- Please get dressed and remember to not touch anything in the room
- When you are dressed please wait at our reception desk so we can take your payment
- Please be mindful of other clients personal space who are waiting to pay. If you are unsure what to do, please ask a member of our team.
- We strongly advise rebooking your next three appointments during this busy time to guarantee you a slot on your preferred day and time
- When you have paid, please use the hand sanitiser at our reception desk before exiting the salon
- Your therapists’ trolley will be sanitised, and all equipment used will be sanitised.
- We will sanitise all tools after your treatment by following our BARBICIDE® COVID-19 training.
- All equipment and touchpoints will be sanitised thoroughly after each appointment.
- Two layers of clean couch roll will be laid out on the treatment bed.
- Treatment bed covers will be regularly washed during the day, and if the couch roll should ever tear during a treatment, this will be washed immediately after the treatment.
- Door handles inside and outside of your treatment room will be cleaned
- Sinks will be wiped over
- Treatment room chairs and coat hooks will be cleaned.
If for any reason you feel you are not happy with anything during your visit or if you have anything you'd like us to look into adding as additional measures, please let a member of our team know or email us here