It is very important to us that we continue to keep our team and clients feeling safe during this time.
If you are kept waiting longer than usual, please be patient while we prepare for your treatment and get everything clean and safe for you.
You are only required to wear a face-covering for treatments on the face, due to the close contact nature of these treatments. Your Therapist will also wear a mask during these treatments.
You are not required to wear a face-covering for treatments that are not on the face (unless you wish to).
You do not need to wear a face-covering for facials. Therapists will wear a mask and a visor during these treatments.
We will continue to email your consultation card to you before your appointment.
We've added to this so can you select if you'd like your Therapist to wear a mask during your treatment. Then all you need to do is check your details are up to date, and scroll down to the bottom of the card to sign.
We want you to feel safe.
Sun Bed clients are not required to wear a face covering.
If you feel unwell, have a cough, cold, or have any COVID symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
If there is already another client at our reception desk when you arrive, please wait outside our salon to be called in by a member of our team.
Please use the hand sanitising station when you enter the salon.
- Please arrive on time and alone for your appointment
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you.
- Please turn your mobile onto silent mode and put it away
- Wait outside the salon to be called in by a member of our team
If there is a queue outside, please be respectful of other people's personal space. If queuing behind other clients, please stand at the side of our salon.
We will call you in to the salon at the time of your appointment.
- Use the hand sanitising station when you enter and leave the salon
- We’ll confirm receipt of your pre-screening questionnaire.
- Avoid touching anything during your visit unless invited to do so.
- Please let a member of our team know if you need to visit the bathroom or need any further assistance during your visit.
- If you're having a treatment carried out, avoid wearing any jewellery on the area you are being treated for.
Our team is trained on how to keep you safe.
If you have any questions, please send us an email here and we'll get back to you.
- Please do not touch anything in the treatment room or get any personal belongings out of your bag. If you do touch anything, please let a member of our team know so this can be sanitised.
- Your therapist will advise you if you need to remove any clothing.
- Please undress accordingly and use the hooks to hang your clothes up.
- When you are ready, lay on the treatment bed and your Therapist will enter the room if they have left so you can undress.
- Please be mindful not to touch your therapist during your treatment
- If you book for a Hollywood or Brazilian wax, we’ll place an individually packaged intimate hygiene wipe on the treatment bed for you to use before your treatment to freshen up.
- Please get dressed and remember to not touch anything in the room
- When you are dressed please wait at our reception desk so we can take your payment
- Please be mindful of other clients' personal space who are waiting to pay. If you are unsure what to do, please ask a member of our team.
- We strongly advise rebooking your next three appointments during this busy time to guarantee you a slot on your preferred day and time
- Your therapists’ trolley will be sanitised, and all equipment used will be sanitised.
- We will sanitise all tools after your treatment by following our BARBICIDE® COVID-19 training.
- All equipment and touchpoints will be sanitised thoroughly after each appointment.
- Two layers of clean couch roll will be laid out on the treatment bed.
- Treatment bed covers will be regularly washed during the day, and if the couch roll should ever tear during a treatment, this will be washed immediately after the treatment.
- Door handles inside and outside of your treatment room will be cleaned
- Sinks will be wiped over
- Treatment room chairs and coat hooks will be cleaned.
If for any reason you feel you are not happy with anything during your visit or if you have anything you'd like us to look into adding as additional measures, please let a member of our team know or email us here