Please be kind to our team if you are kept waiting for longer than usual, while we adjust to all the new measures which we've put in place to make your experience as safe and comfortable as possible for you
You'll receive an email the day before your appointment. On this email will be a link to press to confirm your details are up to date along with your medical information. You'll also need to confirm are not suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell, have a cough or fever, please cancel your appointment
- Please arrive on time and alone for your appointment
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you and put your phone away.
- Wait outside the salon to be called in by a member of our team - remember to bring a brolly if it's raining!
If there is a queue outside, please be respectful of social distancing. If queuing behind other clients, please stand at the side of our salon. We will call you into the salon at the time of your appointment.
- Use the hand sanitising station when you enter and leave the salon
- Wait on the floor marking in front of our reception desk
- Face coverings will be mandatory from 24th July.
- Please be mindful of other clients and keep the recommended social distancing.
- We’ll confirm receipt of your pre-screening questionnaire.
- Avoid touching anything during your visit unless invited to do so.
- Please let a member of our team know if you need to visit the bathroom or need any further assistance during your visit.
- Our contactless card machine now takes payments of £45.
- If you're having a treatment carried out, avoid wearing any jewellery on the area you are being treated for.
Our team have all had their Back to Work Induction and have trained on how to follow all the new guidelines to keep you safe.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send us an email here and we'll get back to you.
Please use the hooks to hang up your clothes
Face wipes and deodorants have been removed from the salon
You'll find on the shelf:
- A complimentary freshen up wipe
- A pair of Winkease eye protection to wear while you tan
- Your tanning lotion purchased from us
Additional packs of freshen up wipes can be purchased for 50p each.
If you’d like any additional packs, please let a member of our team know.
Our sun bed cleaner has been tested to fight against COVID-19
- Please use the sun bed cleaner to clean the top and bottom of the sun bed acrylic with the tissue from the dispenser and sun bed cleaner.
- Dispose of any rubbish in the bin provided.
- If you purchased a bottle of tanning lotion from us, please leave this on the shelf and we'll store it away ready for your next visit.
- We strongly advise rebooking your sun beds in advance for the next few weeks during this busy time to guarantee you a slot on your preferred day and time.
Cleanliness of our salon and safety of our staff and clients are our top priorities, so we kindly would like to mention at this point, if you do not clean your sun bed after using it, we will not allow you to re-book and return for future visits at our salon.
After your sun bed session, a member of our team will clean:
- Door handles – inside and out of each sun bed room
- Coat hooks
- Shelves and ledges in each room
- The stool
- The bottle of sun bed cleaner
- The outside of the tissue dispenser
- The Sun Angel sensor
Every sun bed will be fully sanitised twice after use so your sun bed will be clean, fresh, and safe ready for the next client to use.
Bins will be emptied at regular intervals throughout the day.
If for any reason you feel you are not happy with anything during your visit or if you have anything you'd like us to look into adding as additional measures, please let a member of our team know or email us here