What you need to know before you visit
You'll receive an email the day before your appointment. On this email will be a link to confirm your details are up to date along with your medical information. You'll also need to confirm are not suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell, have a cough or fever, please cancel your appointment
- Please arrive on time and alone for your appointment
- Bring minimal personal belongings with you.
- Please turn your mobile onto silent mode and put it away
- Wait outside the salon to be called in by a member of our team
If there is a queue outside, please be respectful of social distancing. If queuing behind other clients, please stand at the side of our salon.
We will call you into the salon at the time of your appointment.
- Use the hand sanitising station when you enter and leave the salon
- Wait on the floor marking in front of our reception desk
- Please wear a face covering. If you haven’t got your own, we will provide you with a mask.
- Please be mindful of other clients and keep the recommended social distancing.
- We’ll confirm receipt of your pre-screening questionnaire.
- Avoid touching anything during your visit unless invited to do so.
- Please let a member of our team know if you need to visit the bathroom or need any further assistance during your visit.
- Our contactless card machine now takes payments of £45.
- If you're having a treatment carried out, avoid wearing any jewellery on the area you are being treated for.
Our team have all had their Back to Work Induction and have trained on how to follow all the new guidelines to keep you safe.
If you have any questions, please send us an email here and we'll get back to you.
At Shwe we like to ensure that every client has the best opportunity to have a highly professional service in a friendly and courteous atmosphere. Please read our Salon Etiquette guide before your first visit to Shwe Tan
Gift Cards can be used in our Beauty Salon and in our Tanning Salon
Do you want to be part of our amazing team?
“Becca did an immaculate job and always makes you feel really comfortable- thoroughly recommend!”Lauren Smy
"Great experience and advice was professional."Matt Delamere
"Thanks again for a great service, very professional and great at making a newbie feel very relaxed and well informed."Guy Bailie
Ellie is so friendly and did such a great job! Will be booking in again with her soon xxSophie Crouchman
"When you fall asleep on the Sun Angel you just don't want to wake back up!"Natalie Ridler
Sophie made me feel relaxed from the start and after both my treatments I had been made to feel so relaxed I would have happily stayed all day! Thank you Sophie for being so kind and friendly and giving me a couple of hours of seriously good pampering!Claire Wren
Extremely happy with how my treatment went! Couldn’t fault it in any way. Lindsay was very friendly and made me feel at ease. The new shop is fabulous too!Georgina Woodall